Precast Division Operations Manager
Above all, Sherman-Dixie is committed to creating the highest quality products on the market. In the precast division, John is responsible for making that happen. As the Precast Division Operations Manager, John directs the production, quality control, and the personnel for our precast facilities in Knoxville, Hermitage, and Elizabethtown, Tennessee, as well as, our facilities in Cullman, Alabama and Dayton, Ohio.
With more than 15 years experience managing production of numerous facilities throughout the country, John brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to making efficient, high quality products.
John has been with Sherman-Dixie since 2000. Before Sherman Dixie, John was the Operations and Facility Manager for Gibson Guitar Corporation, and the General Manager for Slingerland Drum Corporation.
- Technical Committee Chair, NPCA (National Precast Concrete Association): 2002-05
- Production and Leadership Instructor, NPCA: 2002 to Present
- Technical Committee Member, NPCA: 2002-Present
- Member, APICS (American Production & Inventory Control Society): 1991-Present
- Member, SCMA (Supply Chain Management Association): 1991-Present
- Member, NFPA (National Fire Protection Association): 1991-Present