Precast manholes are used in sanitary sewer and storm drain systems for
access, observation and junctions.
Precast circular vertical structures are used as pump stations, wet wells,
storm water management structures and overflow structures.
All manholes and vertical structures can be provided for highway, railroad or
Precast manholes are readily available in diameters of 48" through 144".
The following extra features are also available:
- Precast invert channels
- Protective linings and admixtures
- Flexible watertight pipe-to-manhole connections
- Custom openings
- Custom tops
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Precast Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C923 – Resilient Connectors
- ASTM C1244 – Vacuum Test
- ASTM C443/AASHTO M198 – Joints for Circular Concrete Sewer,
using Rubber Gaskets
All of our precast products are manufactured in Nationally Certified Quality
Control facilities: ACPA (American Concrete Pipe Association) and NPCA
(National Precast Pipe Association).
Precast Circular Manholes can be used for the following:
- Changes in Pipe Size
- Changes in Pipe Directions
- Access to the System
- Observation Points
- Junctions for Multiple Pipes
The following joints are normally available for Precast Circular Manholes and
- Single Offset with Profile Rubber Gasket
- Pre-formed Mastic or Butyl Gasket
- "Air-tight", "Water-tight", and guaranteed to pass Vacuum Test