Precast Reinforced Concrete Drainage Products come in a variety of shapes
and sizes to meet civil engineers' site and infrastructure demands.
- Catch Basins
- Storm Water Quality
- Throated Inlets
- Curb Inlets
- End Treatments
- Area Drains
- Junction Boxes
- Piping Systems
- Water Tight Gaskets Available
All the structures above can be manufactured with watertight gasketed "pipe-to-structure" connections.
Precast concrete products are:
- Manufactured in nationally certified quality control facilities (ACPA/NPCA)
- Designed to meet highway – aircraft loadings.
Please consult our product catalog and Web site for details.
- ASTM C-478 Precast Reinforced Concrete Manholes
- ASTM C-913 Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures
- ASTM C-891 Installation of Underground Precast Utility Structures
- Municipality/DOT Specifications: Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama
- ASTM C-1433 Precast Reinforced Concrete Box Sections
- ASTM C-76/AASHTO M170 Reinforced Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain and